Musical Theatre is a combination of dialogue, acting, dancing and singing. There is an increasing need for individuals trained in these areas. This class allows for students to become well rounded in their dance training by learning adjunct skills to improve their overall performance and style. Musical Theatre will focus on classical jazz technique, facial expression, and showmanship, with an introduction to voice coaching.
Musical Theatre Classes
- Expand repertoire of classical jazz steps
- Learn proper vocalization techniques to improve breathing technique and vocal power.
- Expand on basic acting and performance skills.
- Improve personal expression through voice, acting and emotional projection.
- To learn the ability to put Art into words to create new art.